E&G’s TOEIC course is the optimum language program which can satisfy learners of English aiming at an high ‘TOEIC score’ coupled with ‘Real English skills’. This course is comprised of 4 hours of 1:1 class and 4 hours of group class. In addition, students can take the weekly VOCA test and MOCK TOEIC test FOR FREE. Class subjects are as follows.
- 1:1 class: TOEIC BASICS / LC PART 1 TO 4 / RC PART 5 & 6 / RC PART 7
- group class: TOEIC VOCA / TOEIC GRAMMAR / LC PRACTICE / RC PRACTICE
- ESL student are also allowed to join group class subjects for the TOEIC, IELTS, Business English courses for free.
- E&G is an Authorized British Council IELTS Registration Agent.
- More than 10 years of experience in English Language Teaching and Assessment!
- Ideally designed curriculum on the basis of the purposes of study and levels of English proficiency can give the guide to reach your goals step by step.
- Teachers have been trained with the materials employed from CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH.
- The newest and most updated IELTS references!
■ MODULE & TARGET SCORE
- Academic / General Training
- 5.0 / 5.5 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 7.0
■ COURSE OUTLINE
- 4 hours of 1:1 class
- 4 hours of group class
- Weekly VOCA test
- Weely MOCK IELTS test■ CLASS SUBJECT
- IELTS SPEAKING / IELTS READING
- IELTS LISTENING / IELTS WRITING
- IELTS WRITING TASK 1 / IELTS WRITING TASK 2
- IELTS LISTENING & SPEAKING
- IELTS VOCA / IELTS VOCA & READING
- BASIC GRAMMAR / INTERMEDIATE GRAMMAR
- IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS / IELTS WRITING TOPICS■ TEXT BOOK
- Collins Get reading for IELTS series
- BARRON'S IELTS
- BARRON'S Essential words for the IELTS
- MACMILLAN Ready for IELTS
- MACMILLAN IELTS Introduction / Foundation
- MACMILLAN Improve your skills series
- Cambridge Complete IELTS
- Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS series
- Cambridge IELTS practice tests
Business English course aims at developing communication skills in diverse and inter-cultural business situations. Detailed business contents from the real workplace and key business skills are incorporated into 4 hours of 1:1 class and 4 hours of group class. This course is designed for 8 week study and is recommended for students of intermediate low level (CEFR: B1) or higher. Students of beginner level are required to take the ESL course for more than 4 weeks first.
English + Internship course serves two ends, and is recommended for driven learners of English who want improvement in English skills and career development at the same time!
This course requires the enrollment of 8 weeks or more. For the first 4 or 8 weeks, students take Intensive or Business English course, working intensively on improving English commutation skills to be required at the real workplaces, and for the last 4 or 8 weeks they have ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING at a 4 star hotel in the afternoon while still spending 4 hours on having 1:1 classes only in the morning.
This ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING helps students have a good understanding of primary hotel business affairs, and gives unique opportunities;
- that students can practice what they have learned in classroom at the real workplace, communicating with foreign colleagues
- that they can be exposed to real intercultural business situations
Besides, certification will be officially issued by the hotel after faithfully completing the ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING, and this will be a great help to those who plan to take Working Holiday in Australia or Canada, and plan to work in hotel business in the future.
- Course Period: more than 8 weeks
- First 4 or 8 weeks: Intensive or Business English course
- Last 4 or 8 weeks: 4 hours of 1:1 class (in the morning) / ON-THE-JOB TRAINING (in the afternoon)
- Workplace: THE RITZ HOTEL AT GARTEN OASES or Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao
- Department: FRONT OFFICE, Food Beverage or HOUSEKEEPING (Duties will be decided depending on students’ English skills and aptitudes.)
- Dress Code: White dress shirt, blouse / Black dress pants, skirt / Black shoes
- Official certification will be issued for the period of ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING by the hotels (Subject to work performance assessment)